WELCOME TO MY WORLD!

WELCOME TO MY WORLD!
the world i love so much...

Saturday, May 21, 2011

My LoW Ad - Day 1

Updating what I ate for lunch.... Nasi kenduri aka nasi minyak + beef curry + ulam + sambal belacan + ikan talang curry + dalca + air asam (pencicah) + 2 slices of orange & a glass of syrup. Banyak, kan? But I took in small quantity. Not so satisfying as the food was yummy but I had to control myself.... Berhenti makan sebelum kenyang (Stop eating before I was full). Then, while waiting for my kids to finish their music lesson, i ate a cup of delicious Sour Sop Cool Ice Kimo & cup corns... Later we headed to a water theme park (Carnivall) in SP. Hungry again so ate Maggi cup noodles + a glass of juice.. errr plus my kids' drinks too... hehehe... Guilty!


Tonight... For dinner... Steamboat... Can't say "NO".


In a nutshell.... my Day 1 isn't so successful. No worry. There's still tomorrow! Don't give up, wokey!:P

No comments:

Post a Comment