WELCOME TO MY WORLD!

WELCOME TO MY WORLD!
the world i love so much...

Friday, June 10, 2011

menjelang program diet 50 hari part 2

Feeling a little bit nervous about the program as i'm not so sure about my self-discipline... can i control myself from the temptation to eat & eat & eat? Before, i wasn't worried at all about my weight coz though i ate a lot, i'd still be slim. Itu dolu2.. before 30. Now? Ntah ler...

So let's see what i took for lunch today. Rice, chicken tomyam (hasil air tangan My cik Abg.. hehehe..) & 2 fried fish. Plus skyjuice... hehehe...

Dinner? Oooppss... at KFC... coz next week can't go there la...

I purchased apples, grapes & fresh orange juice for myself at Tesco just now. Must prepare all these in case i feel hungry at night. The problem is.... my kids luv the fruits too. Kena kongsi ler.. hehehe..

OK. Next time i'll list down my diet menu. Must have a diary too. Must do research on what to eat & what not to eat. Must cut down a lot... huhuhu... kuatkah imanku ini? i rest my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment