WELCOME TO MY WORLD!

WELCOME TO MY WORLD!
the world i love so much...

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

PROGRAM DIETKU BERMULA

Today is already the 2nd day. I've tried to commit myself to this adventure... which has been postponed for such a long time. I hope the program will be my motivation to lose a few inches here & there as well as getting back my ideal weight. I'm not greedy. Losing 15kg within 50 days is fine.... hehehe...

If you want to know all about my personal quest to be slimmer & healthier, go to my other new blog HERE Yeah.. yeah.. yeah.. I know.. at first I wanted to share all my experience in losing weight here but somehow I'd like this world to be MY WORLD of peace & harmony. I need a place where only thoughts are expressed without limitation... So that's why the other world exists... all because of my new venture into the world of health & finess. No worry. I'll always visit this wonderful of ME coz I love being here....

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL... isn't it? & wish me the best of luck in MY LOSING WEIGHT ADVENTURE journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment